This song just popped in my head out of nowhere… I completely forgot about it, but damn it makes me happy and I think we all need a bit of joy tonight. The world is a mess! But there’s lots of good still out there… I love doing a gratitude list to remind myself of the bright spots. Here’s mine for tonight:
- My nephew is en route! Eventually! He is just fashionably late. He’s coming soon… 😉
- Late night phone chat with someone I care about this week, with a thunderstorm going on… that was good… and utterly unexpected 🙂
- Coffee! Always coffee.
- I had a GREAT stand-up set last night!
- The documentary I am co-producing is rolling along! We have cards on a board and a story-line written out!!
- Lunch with my aunt this week
- Taught my aunt how to update her computer software by herself… WIN
- There is more champagne than food in my fridge right now
- A feeling James was with me on the subway this week… that was nice… xo
- The song above xoxoxox